This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, October 18, 2010

Art Tote! / DS Russian

My pal Dan Beaulieu impressed me with his awesome art tote (see also : "man purse"), so last week I decided I could use one, too. It's not as nice as Dan's, but it's simple and contains everything I need to go on spontaneous sketchpeditions, even in foreign lands!



Buying art supplies is sort of like stocking up on healthly food. You feel good about yourself for buying it, but hate yourself when it winds up going to waste.

Unrelated : here's Darksiders...in Russian.

2 comments:

YBourykina said...

aweee i want darksiders in russian! :D

Paul Richards said...

Hey Kate -- if I may abbreviate -- I think I remember you from one of the Diverge workshops. Thanks for stopping by!